Sat, Nov 18|
Release for Renewal, Dawning of a New You
Release what is not serving you in a safe, comfortable and supportive space.
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. MST
Daysdream, 5006 50 Ave, Ponoka, AB T4J 1R5, Canada
About the event
This one day woman's retreat will assist those who:
- Are having repeated challenges come up in their life
- Have old trauma and triggers that keep resurfacing
- Want to let go of old patterns that are not serving
- Are ready to move forward and release suffering
- Want to face the ego and understand where it is running the show
This one day retreat is facilitated by Dalyn Sjogren and Angele Bowen and will be held in the safe and comforting energy of the Daysdream Haven, located in Ponoka, Alberta.
This initial, first retreat, Release for Renewal, Dawning of a New You, will be a small group and is by invitiaton only, for an introductory one day rate of $111.
The retreat starts at 9 AM and ends at 5 PM. During the day you will be:
- Experiencing a private 1 on 1 session with Angele Bowen who will be facilitating Breathflow Integrated Breathing. Which is a Spiritual self-healing process that allows you to harness the power of breath to activate your life force energy to help you heal and thrive for an optimal experience of life.
- Reflecting through journalling
- Creative reflection through art
- In circle meditation facilitated by Dalyn Sjogren
- Circle sharing discerning on the ego, surrendering, and letting go
Lunch is provided for the group and will be ordered from The Crow that morning.
You will need to bring your journal, pen, bolster and anything else you wish to bring for your comfort (ie: crystals). Goddess blankets and yoga matts are onhand at Daysdream. Payment can be etransferred to email@example.com the day before retreat or you can bring cash the day of retreat.
We recommend no alcohol consumption the day before the retreat.
The November 18th Retreat is full but if you are interested in future Release for Renewal - Dawning of a New You please RSVP and make note in comments what day of week is best and daytime or evening.